Updating gradle to 6.4.1

Hey everyone!
I have updated gradle to 6.4.1 as a part of the Debian Android SDK tools project for GSoC 2020. I have pushed the work here. [1]
Since this version of gradle depends heavily on kotlin instead of groovy, It needed quite a bit of edits in patches that were applied before. I have tried to manually edit every patch and make sure simillar changes are made in the .gradle.kts files whenever needed.
I have also discarded a few patches for following reasons:

a. The patch is specific to groovy and isn't required in the current version.
b. The patch is already applied upstream (eg: CVE fixes, asm7 compatiblity, etc)
c. Things that the patch modifies aren't available in current version.

I urge the java team members to review my work and provide suggestions for the same. The package currently builds fine with a source build (debuild -S) with some minor lintian warnings. But it fails to on a binary build (debuild -b). Here are the build errors. [2] It is still a work in progress. I will try to debug the errors and make changes as required. I am available in #debian-java on OFTC for discussion.

Links:

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/theloudspeaker-guest/gradle

[2] https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/FnZ8WfSKgj/

Thank you.