Re: Updating gradle to 6.4.1

Hey Everyone!

Update: I found that the sed section was just a way to create a manpage in POD format.

So I reverted it for the rules file and also removed the section that built gradle 4 using gradle 3. I tried it to build it again. This time I am getting the following error: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/kmQKG6rmc5/

Raman Sarda
theloudspeaker.home.blog