Re: Maven packages in Debian (was Re: Progress in preparing the Bazel Build System for Debian (COVID-19 Biohackathon follow-up))

Le 23/05/2020 à 21:10, Thorsten Glaser a écrit :

> Ouch, 33M… methinks this is more suited as a web application.
> Not all that easy… due to sheer size, at least.

+1, an online search engine similar to codesearch.debian.net would be
awesome (and more useful than a package I think).

In the same vein, I dream of a search.maven.org like web service
restricted to the Maven artifacts in Debian.

Emmanuel Bourg