Re: Progress in preparing the Bazel Build System for Debian (COVID-19 Biohackathon follow-up)

On Wed, 6 May 2020, Andrej Shadura wrote:

> I wonder could we improve the package description and maybe add some

YES please, me either. Why even Geronimo, why not Jakarta’s, which
is the most latest?

> Provides or something to make it clear? I saw changes to packages adding

Or perhaps we need a webpage or wiki page generated by parsing the
Contents file and listing the matching Debian package for each class
or, at least, Java package (unless split across multiple packages)…

…

…

… I just volunteerd, didn’t I?

Mraw,