Re: Seeking sponsor for updating Scala 2.11 package to 2.12

Hi

I forgot to mention that the script is located at

https://bitbucket.org/tfinneid/scala-build-process/src/default/build-2.12.0-M1.sh

It runs partially on Debian unstable now, with some errors I will look at:

1- The scala library depenencies are currently hardcoded, so it doesnt find the correct version of them, Still it compiles, which is wierd. But wont run, mostlikely because of an AbstractMethodError or something similar. Its a bootclasspath issue again. 2- The external dependencies are not met, currently its jline, but xml and some others are also not updated.

Thomas