Re: Is anybody able to reproduce this issue (help urgently needed) (Was: Potential bug in jh_build (Was: fannj: FTBFS in buster/sid))

Hi Andreas,

Le 2019-04-23 15:59, Andreas Tille a écrit :
Hi folks,

may be its a busy time right now but I'd like to salvage fannj and as I
wrote last week I suspect there might be an issue in jh_build that used
to build a proper JAR before but stoped doing so.  Is anybody able to
reproduce that issue or is it just me?

Yes I can reproduce this bug. It is the very same I had for mac-widgets [1], and was said to be a Java toolchain bug [2] but not reported IFAICT. You can workaround this by not linking default-jdk-doc during the jh_build step. I.e. you can drop the override_jh_build rule.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=919803
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=919803#42

Regards,

_g.