Is anybody able to reproduce this issue (help urgently needed) (Was: Potential bug in jh_build (Was: fannj: FTBFS in buster/sid))

Hi folks,

may be its a busy time right now but I'd like to salvage fannj and as I
wrote last week I suspect there might be an issue in jh_build that used
to build a proper JAR before but stoped doing so.  Is anybody able to
reproduce that issue or is it just me?

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--