Re: Request for help: fop 2.2 / 2.3

[Mathieu Malaterre]
> Hi there,
>
> Any good soul out there to help me jump start packaging for fop
> 2.2/2.3. fop 2.1 package was using ant as build tool, but since 2.2
> mvn is required. I am not familiar with mvn to even start the
> packaging.

Hi.  I see you reported progress on the mailing list, and was looking
for you on #debian-java to see if there was anything I could do to help,
but you were not there.

Did you publish your current drafts in a git repo somewhere?  The salsa
repo do not seem to have anything newer than 2.1.

PS: I am not on the list.  Please Cc me on any replies.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen