Re: Import git repo from alioth to salsa

Le 30/04/2018 à 22:02, Giovanni Mascellani a écrit :

> BTW, this recalls me that libjgrapht0.8 (which is my only package still
> on svn) is probably in the need of some dust removal. Debian also ships
> libjgrapht0.6 as a separate source package. Both are terribly old, since
> upstream has released 1.1.0. However, I am a bit unsure on how to handle
> this situation:

I suggest starting from scratch with a new unversioned jgrapht package
containing the latest upstream release. The reverse dependencies of the
versions 0.6 and 0.8 can later be updated to use the latest version if
necessary.

> I also have a similar problem with libstax2-api-java and libwoodstox-java.

What is the issue with these package?

Emmanuel Bourg