Re: Import git repo from alioth to salsa

Le 30/04/2018 à 21:20, Markus Koschany a écrit :

> I believe we shouldn't panic about this. Do you have a list with names
> of those packages? I can clone and import them into a single Git
> repository (todo-subversion) ? and when we have time and there is a need
> to we can convert them into proper single Git repositories.

We can get the list of packages still in SVN from the DDPO [1] after
keeping only the packages in unstable and sorting by VCS. This gives the
list below.

As I understand the SVN repository will be made available as an archive.
If we aren't able to convert the remaining packages in time we can
rebuild a SVN server somewhere based on the archive and convert the
packages later.

  asm3
  boilerpipe
  c3p0