Re: How to install openjdk-7-jre-headless on Stretch

Am 14.12.2017 um 19:15 schrieb Thorsten Glaser:

> you’re writing from an @apache.org address

May I point out that I'm the only one who is allowed to insult people on
this list. :E

 *psst* he is even writing from Windows 10  /*prepares a nice bonfire*/

@Andreas Getting back to the issue at hand: I also suggest OpenJDK 7
unless you want to maintain openam in non-free. If you decide to
forwardport OpenJDK 7 then you should be prepared that security support
will come to an end eventually. I am not completely sure but I suspect
OpenJDK 7 will reach EOL next year.

Regards,

Markus