Re: JDK 10 Early Access b33 and JDK 8u162 Early Access b03 are available on jdk.java.net

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 12:46:20PM +0100, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Le 29/11/2017 à 10:32, dalibor topic a écrit :
> > If not, then I'd suggest stopping further early access announcements
> > mails to this mailing list, Rory, and sending them to Emmanuel directly
> > instead, while anyone else interested in them could also subscribe to
> > the quality-discuss@openjdk.java.net mailing list and receive, comment
> > and discuss them that way.
>
> I'm moderately interested in receiving these emails directly since I
> already happen to read them on the Tomcat, Apache Commons and Maven
> mailing lists. Having the mails on the debian-java list is an
> opportunity to provide feedback in the Debian context and have more
> developers joining the discussion. That would be lost with direct emails.

Speaking only for myself, I find the emails interesting and don't feel
that they've crossed the signal -> noise threshold.  However, if there
is strong consensus to the contrary, I will subscribe to the
quality-discuss list mentioned above.  Thank you for the pointer!

Cheers,
tony