Re: JDK 10 Early Access b33 and JDK 8u162 Early Access b03 are available on jdk.java.net

Rory, Dalibor,

is it really necessary to have these advertisements of Oracle's binary only,
architecture limited builds on a mailing list of a community project dedicated
to build binaries from sources?  I can't find such advertisements on e.g.
mailing lists for the Fedora project either.

Thanks, Matthias