Re: scala-tools-sbinary_0.4.2+2.11.M5-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Andreas,

On Wed, 4 Oct 2017, Andreas Tille wrote:

I was asking on IRC #debian-ftp how we can deal with the current
deadlock and lamby suggested to ping you again.  We are just waiting
for advise what to do next.  If re-uploading as it was is a sensible
thing to do please let us know.  If not, what exactly do you expect
us to do?

as long as all sources are available in the upload, I think the "buildable from source"-requirement can be loosened for bootstrapping the package. If I remember correctly, the missing sources and the incomplete debian/copyright have been the only reasons for the rejection (except somebody else objects now).