Re: Freeplane needs rebuild

hello Debian-java,

Felix Natter <fnatter@gmx.net> writes:
>> I tested freeplane-1.6.6-1 on a sid VM and a testing laptop, and found
>> that the OSGi plugins aren't loaded.
>>
>> This is fixed if I rebuild exactly the version with tag debian/1.6.6-1,
>> also on the testing system.
>>
>> I don't know what caused this, but shall I trigger a rebuild?
>> I think the best way is to fix a small error like #875322 (drop
>> dependency on jython, which is no longer needed in batik-1.9-3)?
>
> Could someone please sponsor a trivial 1.6.6-2 upload?
>
>   https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/freeplane.git
>
> I only removed a build dep and updated standards-version.
> I hope that this will remediate the problem on Debian (OSGi plugins not
> started) and Ubuntu (LP: 1720670, missing MANIFESTS).

I found out that the issue is the parallel build introduced in debhelper
level 10. I can reproduce the broken package (now with the exact same
problem as on Ubuntu artful, phew!) with --jobs=8.

Could someone please sponsor the trivial freeplane-1.6.6-3 upload?

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/freeplane.git

freeplane (1.6.6-3) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Fix broken build on buildds by disabling parallel build

 -- Felix Natter <fnatter@gmx.net>  Wed, 04 Oct 2017 21:14:57 +0200

Many Thanks!
--
Felix Natter