Re: scala-tools-sbinary_0.4.2+2.11.M5-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Thorsten,

I was asking on IRC #debian-ftp how we can deal with the current
deadlock and lamby suggested to ping you again.  We are just waiting
for advise what to do next.  If re-uploading as it was is a sensible
thing to do please let us know.  If not, what exactly do you expect
us to do?

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--