Re: javadocs links with maven-debian-helper

Am 31.08.2017 um 18:03 schrieb Carnë Draug:
[...]
> How do I set the path for the javadocs of other java libraries when
> using maven-debian-helper?

I believe maven-debian-helper requires that you build-depend on related
-doc packages and in one of the final steps it tries to resolve those
cross-references.

But without them you will end up with something like that for
libmetadata-extractor-java-doc.

Analysing pom.xml...
Checking dependencies for documentation packages...
> dpkg --search /usr/share/doc/libxmpcore-java/api/index.html
dpkg failed to execute successfully
Offline mode. Give up looking for package containing
/usr/share/doc/libxmpcore-java/api/index.html

This step often takes too long and I have recently filed [1] because of it.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/871669