Mailing list etiquette on debian-java

Hi,

It was pointed out to me by our Debian leader no less that I might have
hurt someone else's feelings or did use some unnecessary words which
might stop people from contributing to Debian.

Yesterday I wrote in response to Ingo's email:

"I recommend to file bug reports against affected packages because they
won't get lost and are always visible. It is probably to[sic] early for
a mass bug filing but if you already know solutions for specific Java 9
issues, don't hesitate to report them, e.g. with reportbug [1] or
directly via your favorite e-mail client (apparently Outlook, urgh)."

Note that I used the colloquial word "urgh" to express a feeling of
disgust.

@Ingo

First of all if you felt offended by these words, then I would like to
say that I am sorry. They were not meant to be serious but more with a
wink. I hope that some guy on a mailing list will not ever block you
from contributing to a far greater project.

@the two folks who contacted our Leader

May I suggest that you publicly voice your concerns on this list instead
of contacting our leader who then sends private emails to me? I believe
this would be more helpful and transparent.

Thank you

Markus