wanting to join the java team

Hi

I am interested joining the Debian java team and package a series of
java applications.  The long term goal is to package bioformats [1]
and OMERO [2] altough I will start by packaging their dependencies.

I have packaged a series of perl distributions before with the perl
team so while new to packaging java libraries, I am not completely new
to Debian packaging.

The java libraries I will package are useful for myself at work where
I maintain a series of Debian systems where I need them.  I won't just
package them once and run away ;)

I have an alioth account carandraug-guest.  Could I be added to the
team please?

Thank you
Carnë