openjdk-9-jdk rebuild: Third pass

Progress!

 * doko has uploaded openjdk-9 b177, which turns off some of the module
    checks, and fixes some other things
 * I've patched maven-javadoc-plugin (#866929), and doclint (#866908)
     locally, and both patches are probably okay
 * I've also hacked up javac to fixup -source and -target to 1.6, as
     we've still got issues with our hundreds of build systems.
     I'm not sure we can actually ship this patch[1], so we might
     additionally have a load of work fixing build systems to do.

Now, of 1925 packages, we have a 30% failure rate. That's much more like it!

Of the failures:

 16% are getting "cannot find symbol" errors:
  * many of these (e.g. maven2-core) hit this only during generating javadocs,
     has something happened to javadoc classpath generation in a build
     system, or is there something wrong with the javadoc command?
  * the rest are probably caused by module changes, e.g.
     javax.activation vanishing
  See the `symbol` folder in the build logs.

 15% are hitting encoding issues, despite the jh_build fix in #866845
   See the `encoding` folder in the build logs.

 <10% of packages (each) seem to be failing due to:
  * `cast` becoming illegal (this might be fixable with a lower -source)
  * `deps` not matching (packaging bug?)
  * `javadoc` failing, probably some overlap with the symbol errors above
  * `keyword` not available in this language version (lower -source in
      some cases)
  * obvious problems with `modules`
  * `tests` failing
  * `version` some error messages about versions, but probably not
     relevant as javac is fixing it

... leaving just 125 packages with `unknown` problems,  e.g.
  * build script tries to check jdk version and fails horribly (glugen)
  * assuming presence of tools.jar (aspectj-maven-plugin)
  * bugs in the builder
  * failures in the builder that probably wouldn't happen on the buildd
  * packages that are broken anyway (diffoscope)
  * eclipse
  * name clashes (maven-war-plugin)

Doesn't look like anything more to fix in the toolchain, so, er...

Time for a mass bug filing (~300)? Perhaps less useful as the majority
of the packages are maintained by people reading this mail.

Build logs: https://rbuild.fau.xxx/2017-07-07/

My personal favourites from this round:
 * The doclint change is in a file named WorkArounds.java[2], which is a
    copy-paste of another file, added in a commit named "Merge", very
    shortly before the "implement modules" megacommit.
 * libbluray is broken due to the addition of an abstract method (i.e.
    no default) to the java.io.FileSystem[3] interface, which I never liked.

Chris.

1: https://github.com/FauxFaux/debjdk9/blob/master/jdk/allow-old-source-versions.diff
2: https://github.com/FauxFaux/jdk9-flat/blob/f3edcfbd7946e21be277edf33e7b1d8000516c36/langtools/src/jdk.javadoc/share/classes/jdk/javadoc/internal/doclets/toolkit/WorkArounds.java#L114
3: https://github.com/FauxFaux/jdk9-flat/blame/f3edcfbd7946e21be277edf33e7b1d8000516c36/jdk/src/java.base/share/classes/java/io/FileSystem.java#L215