Re: Comments regarding scala-pickling_0.10.1-1_amd64.changes

Hi Frederic,

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 03:46:34PM +0200, Frederic Bonnard wrote:
> > Well, may be we discussed this previously and I simply forgot.  Please
> > keep in mind that I'm doing lots of stuff and might forget something we
> > agreed upon before.  Feel free to remind me about this. ;-)
>
> I understand that.

:-)

> > At least the last item is no reason.  Uploads to experimental are just
> > for those packages that are in testing right now and might need a bug
> > fix upload via unstable which should pass easily without any version
> > bump.
>
> oh ok, thanks.
> scala-pickling was accepted by ftpmasters in experimental.
> Let's stick to experimental for these other packages for now, and
> we'll work on pilon there too. Once we manage to get pilon package
> working there, that will be a first good step and we can move everything
> to unstable then. That's a proposal, let me know :)

Yes, that's fine for me.

> > to the according *.dsc files on mentors to enable me to dget it right
> > from your mail.
>
> Here is the list of dsc :
> sbt :                    https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sbt/sbt_0.13.13-1.dsc
> sbt-template-resolver :  https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sbt-template-resolver/sbt-template-resolver_0.1-1.dsc
> sbt-launcher-interface : https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sbt-launcher-interface/sbt-launcher-interface_1.0.0-1.dsc

I spotted a missing
   Build-Depends: git
here and added it.  Make sure you add this in your source (or dget
whatever might be accepted)

> scopt :                  https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/scopt/scopt_3.5.0-1.dsc

Same here: Missing git in Build-Depends.

> sbt-serialization :      https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sbt-serialization/sbt-serialization_0.1.2-1.dsc

Same here: Missing git in Build-Depends.

> jawn :                   https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jawn/jawn_0.10.4-1.dsc
> json4s :                 https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/json4s/json4s_3.5.0-1.dsc
> scala-tools-sbinary :    https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/scala-tools-sbinary/scala-tools-sbinary_0.4.2+2.11.M5-1.dsc
> sbt-test-interface :     https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sbt-test-interface/sbt-test-interface_1.0-1.dsc
> sbt-ivy :                https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sbt-ivy/sbt-ivy_2.4.0~rc1+dfsg-1.dsc
>
> Let me know if you need other things for sponsoring.

I've sponsored all packages after changing the three above.

> > I'll try my best to help you through the bootstrap process.
>
> Thanks again,

You are welcome.  Lets hide these packages as Easter eggs for ftpmaster
inside the new queue. :-)

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--