Re: About manifest's Class-Path

If you are packaging a library, this warning is safe to be ignored.

If you are packaging a Java program, I would suggest putting the
Class-Path in a separate file (e.g. `/usr/share/sbt.classpath`) and
read it in the launcher script via `java -cp`.

if the Java program has its own JAR loading mechanism (e.g. Gradle),
you can still just ignore the warning.

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan