install multiple versions of Java library

Hi,

I want to create a package per each version of my library libzeroc-ice3.6-java, libzeroc-ice3.7-java in my case.

The issue I have is that both packages will create /usr/share/maven-repo/com/zeroc/ice/debian/ice-debian.pom and so I will not be able to install them at the same time.

In my package .poms file I have

java/lib/ice-3.7.0-alpha4.pom --artifact=java/lib/ice-3.7.0-alpha4.jar

Is there a way to disable the creation of the "debian" entries in maven-repo when using maven_repo_helper?