Re: JavaCC update

Hi all,

ok, I didn't intent to update javacc in unstable to 6.x before stretch
either way, but creating a javacc6 remove the pressure from the
transition. With a javacc6 package we can bring the packages to javacc6
one by one without holding up the javacc6 upload and hopefully, the
workload for upgrading to 7 will be reduced.

Best regards

Ben

--
Please do not send any email to ben-ml@gmx.net -- all email not