JavaCC update

Hi Emmanuel,

today I've made another attempt to update libjavaparser-java
(http://javaparser.org/) which is a prerequisite for updating umlet.

However, the latest version of libjavaparser-java fails with javacc 5.0
(available in Debian and used by mvn-debian) while it compiles fine
with javacc 6.1.2.

Do you plan on updating javacc anytime soon?
If not, do you see any obvious reasons, why an update might not be
recommended (like any breaking changes in 6.x). I might have some spare
time the next few weeks an could give updating javacc a try.

Best regards

Ben

--
Please do not send any email to ben-ml@gmx.net -- all email not