Re: RFS: stegosuite/0.7.2-1 [ITP]

On 03.06.2016 19:24, Tobias wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> thanks a lot for your effort.

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for your contribution. I have uploaded stegosuite to unstable and
it is now awaiting approval from Debian's ftp team.

I've made some small changes and you can view them here:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/stegosuite.git

Please remember to remove the debian directory from your original
tarball next time because both should be separated from each other. I'd
suggest to follow the git-buildpackage pattern with three branches
master, upstream and pristine-tar. There are several guides about gbp
available on the internet, e.g.

https://wiki.debian.org/PackagingWithGit

Please request to join the Java team on Alioth.

https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-java/

(bottom right, request to join)

Next time you can prepare your updates in Debian's Git repository. A
typical workflow would be to import your next upstream release for
instance with

gbp import-orig stegosuite_0.7.3.orig.tar.gz

Then do your Debian specific changes on master, build the package and
ask for sponsorship on debian-java again.

Regards,

Markus