Tomcat 7 security update

[first e-mail failed, attachment is compressed now]

Hello Security Team, hello Java Team

I have prepared security updates for Tomcat 7 fixing 9 CVEs in Wheezy
and 7 CVEs in Jessie.

I would be glad for any help with testing those patches. Apparently they
pass the test suite but I am seeing a build failure in my cowbuilder
environment due to other test failures that are also present in the
actual Debian packages. I vaguely remember that we were facing a similar
issue before. I wonder what I need to change in my environment to allow
them to succeed because it obviously wasn't a problem when the last
version was uploaded. I could successfully build the Wheezy version with
debbuild but I had no luck with Jessie so far.

The changes are in Git now:

Jessie:
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/tomcat7.git/commit/?h=jessie&id=3db3a3938950a9f8827ac0f90c109e04c2720328

Wheezy:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/tomcat7.git/commit/?h=wheezy&id=1bccc33dbbe97c6d5b6f2f538d3606251ee614fb

Regards,

Markus

Wheezy test failures:

TEST-org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.TestGroupChannelMemberArrival.BIO.txt:
FAILED
TEST-org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.TestGroupChannelStartStop.NIO.txt:	FAILED
TEST-org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.TestGroupChannelStartStop.NIO.txt:	FAILED
TEST-org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.TestGroupChannelStartStop.BIO.txt:	FAILED
TEST-org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.TestGroupChannelStartStop.BIO.txt:	FAILED
TEST-org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TestOrderInterceptor.NIO.txt:
FAILED
TEST-org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.TestGroupChannelMemberArrival.NIO.txt:
FAILED
TEST-org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TestOrderInterceptor.BIO.txt:
FAILED

Jessie test errors:

TEST-org.apache.catalina.authenticator.TestNonLoginAndBasicAuthenticator.NIO.txt:
Caused an ERROR
TEST-org.apache.catalina.authenticator.TestNonLoginAndBasicAuthenticator.NIO.txt:
Caused an ERROR
TEST-org.apache.catalina.authenticator.TestNonLoginAndBasicAuthenticator.NIO.txt:
Caused an ERROR
TEST-org.apache.catalina.authenticator.TestSSOnonLoginAndBasicAuthenticator.NIO.txt:
Caused an ERROR
TEST-org.apache.catalina.authenticator.TestSSOnonLoginAndBasicAuthenticator.NIO.txt:
Caused an ERROR
TEST-org.apache.catalina.authenticator.TestSSOnonLoginAndBasicAuthenticator.NIO.txt:
Caused an ERROR
TEST-org.apache.catalina.authenticator.TestNonLoginAndBasicAuthenticator.BIO.txt:
Caused an ERROR
TEST-org.apache.catalina.authenticator.TestNonLoginAndBasicAuthenticator.BIO.txt:
Caused an ERROR
TEST-org.apache.catalina.authenticator.TestNonLoginAndBasicAuthenticator.BIO.txt:
Caused an ERROR
TEST-org.apache.catalina.authenticator.TestSSOnonLoginAndDigestAuthenticator.BIO.txt:
Caused an ERROR
TEST-org.apache.catalina.authenticator.TestSSOnonLoginAndDigestAuthenticator.BIO.txt:
Caused an ERROR
TEST-org.apache.catalina.authenticator.TestSSOnonLoginAndDigestAuthenticator.NIO.txt:
Caused an ERROR
TEST-org.apache.catalina.authenticator.TestSSOnonLoginAndDigestAuthenticator.NIO.txt:
Caused an ERROR
TEST-org.apache.catalina.authenticator.TestSSOnonLoginAndBasicAuthenticator.BIO.txt: