Re: API changes tracker for Java libraries

27.03.2016, 02:15, "Sebastiaan Couwenberg":
> On 03/26/2016 04:15 PM, Ponomarenko Andrey wrote:
>>  I'd like to ask the community what other libraries would you like to see in the tracker?
>
> Thanks for the very useful service. I'd like to suggest the important
> geospatial Java libraries: JTS [0], GeoTools [1] & Spatial4j [2].

Added JTS: http://abi-laboratory.pro/java/tracker/timeline/jts/

Other libraries will be added during the week or so. Also I'll release complete source code of the tracker soon after fixing some critical issues (actually it's a fork of the https://github.com/lvc/abi-tracker project) and anybody will be able to run it locally for any library and share reports to others.

Thank you.