Re: building android-studio

Hi Toogley,

Packaging an IDE is usually a brain-burning task :) I guess Android
Studio is likely to be using some libraries in [1] or [2], and since
this is obviously an Android-related tool, would you like to join
android-tools team? Currently most up-to-date packages from Android
repositories are hosted in [3].

[1]: https://android.googlesource.com/platform/tools/base
[2]: https://android.googlesource.com/platform/tools/swt
[3]: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/android-tools