Re: Modified embedded jortho

Am 01.02.2016 um 21:42 schrieb Felix Natter:
[...]
> --> I need to plan to drop libjortho-freeplane-java.
>
> Do I need a Replaces: for freeplane-1.3's libjortho-freeplane-java
> in the freeplane-1.5 package?

Nope. You only need Breaks and Replaces if freeplane 1.5 provides the
identical artifact _and_ you intend to ship libjortho-freeplane-java
with this version. But if you drop libjortho-freeplane-java and
freeplane simply inherits the jortho artifact you don't need to add the
Breaks and Replaces relation here.

Markus