Re: maven-debian-helper to maven3

Hi Andrew,

I've eventually merged your changes [1] and uploaded maven-debian-helper
2.0 to experimental. I encountered some issues with the bootstrapping
and I had to revert back to maven-ant-helper. It seems this also had the
effect of breaking the plugin descriptor (the mojo description was
missing), reverting the annotations fixed this. I hope we'll be able to
change this back later. I also made a few additional changes required by
Maven 3.3.

I've tested a couple of packages using DH and CDBS and it worked fine.
I'll wait for the results of the mass rebuild before uploading
maven-debian-helper to unstable.

Thank you very much for your help. We can now start the Maven 3 transition!

Emmanuel Bourg

[1]
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/maven-debian-helper.git/log/?h=maven-debian-helper-2.0