Re: plans for eclipse luna in debian

Hi,

I'm from the Eclipse community. I've been involved with Eclipse for over 10y where I've contributed to the previous build mechanism and to the Tycho based one. If you need, I can help shed some light on the why of things so you can save time navigating this by yourself. That said, I'm not familiar with the way fedora have done things (but I know one of the maintainer of the Eclipse build there if we need more details), though I assume they probably have to first white list a number of bundles to bootstrap tycho, then build the pieces originally white listed, and finally rebuild tycho and continue on.

HTH

Pascal