Re: Splitting the Java policy from java-common

Le 22/09/2015 17:32, Thorsten Glaser a écrit :

> Hmm. But in that case you also must split the source package.
> Just saying.

Yes, that's indeed my intent.

> Can’t you get it merged into the normal debian-policy package?

Good question, and that would probably close #395374, but I'm unsure
about the implications of such a move. Will the Java Team be able to
easily amend the Java policy if it's tied to the general debian-policy?
Can we still publish updates of the Java policy independently of the
debian-policy? Will we have to debate about changes on the debian-policy
list?

Emmanuel