Re: Splitting the Java policy from java-common

Le 22/09/2015 16:44, Markus Koschany a écrit :

> I agree with Thorsten that this would imply a packaging overhead for
> only a little gain. Although I think that splitting the documentation
> would be cleaner, it is probably not worth the effort for a few KB. No
> strong preferences from my side though.

Thank you for the feedback. I'm suggesting this change mainly for a
better separation of concerns, the space saved is obviously
insignificant. For example a separated policy makes it possible to
upload an updated default-jre package in experimental and then publish
policy changes in unstable without waiting for java-common to transition
to unstable.

Emmanuel Bourg