Re: Review of gradle 2.5-2

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 09:23:09PM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have just uploaded groovy2 2.4.3-2 and gradle 2.5-3 to unstable. I
> would like to take the opportunity to thank our Google Summer of Code
> students Kai-Chung Yan and Komal Sukhani for their magnificent work on
> both non-trivial packages which were a prerequisite for packaging
> Android software for Debian.
>
> I would also like to thank Miguel for his commitment to fix those last
> outstanding bugs and everyone else who helped getting gradle and groovy
> into shape again. Now there is only one fix required for making openjfx
> compatible with gradle 2.5 but I'm very confident that we will manage
> that one too.

Thanks to everyone involved in these packaging efforts, they are not
trivial tasks at all so I'm glad to see new people motivated to work
to keep these important packages up-to-date.

Congrats to everyone and let's keep the good work!

Miguel Landaeta, nomadium at debian.org
secure email with PGP 0x6E608B637D8967E9 available at http://miguel.cc/key.