Re: packaging java applications: questions from a newbie

Hi,

>> Hi Guillaume,
>>
>> I took a look at your aXMLRPC package, and it does appear to be creating
>> the necessary maven artifacts and installing them into the right places,
>> so I suspect that mh_make is failing in some yet-to-be-determined manner.
>>
>> That is, you shouldn't have to manually manipulate your workstation.
>>
>> Do you have a skeleton package/upstream repo for dokujclient?  I'd be
>> curious to figure out what mh_make is doing here.
>
> here is the repo from which I'm trying to run mh_make:
> https://github.com/gturri/dokujclient-debian

Actually I found what was wrong: it seemed to be an issue with case.
When I change my debian/libaxmlrpc-java.poms like this

    -pom.xml --usj-name=aXMLRPC
    +pom.xml --usj-name=axmlrpc

then it works just fine.

Now I can go on with my experimentations.

Thanks again for your help so far.

Regards,
Guillaume