wheezy-pu: package commons-httpclient/3.1-10.2

Hi,

I am looking for a sponsor for commons-httpclient. The upload would fix
a security vulnerability which is still present in wheezy.

https://bugs.debian.org/758086

Thijs Kinkhorst already uploaded the fix for jessie but it seems he is
too busy right now to do the same for wheezy again.

I have already got the go ahead from the release team, I only need
someone who wants to upload the same package to wheezy. I have attached
the debdiff to this bug report.

https://bugs.debian.org/782663

Thanks,

Markus