jboss-logging, apache-log4j2 and jackson-dataformat-xml

Hi all,

I had to take a break from bnd and finished jboss-logging instead. The
package compiles now but an update of apache-log4j2 and a new
build-dependency, jackson-dataformat-xml, were required to finish the job.

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/jackson-dataformat-xml.git/

I could use the packaging of the other jackson packages as a template
for this one, but I wonder how maven-replacer-plugin (libreplacer-java)
is supposed to work. I couldn't get it to work with this package and had
to implement the same workaround used by the other jackson packages
(replace-generate.sh).

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/apache-log4j2.git

This one was a major update because the update required new
build-dependencies and a lot of maven.{ignore}rules magic. I also packaged

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/jboss-jms-api.git

but it turned out it wasn't needed because

https://packages.debian.org/sid/libgeronimo-jms-1.1-spec-java

provides the same interfaces. However I currently struggle to find the
correct maven rule, so that group id and artifact get substituted correctly.

Last but not least

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/jboss-logging.git

I would be glad if someone could take a look at them.

Regards,

Markus