Re: flamingo/substance/trident update (affects r-deps triplea, jajuk, bgfinancas)

Hi Felix,

Le 14/04/2015 20:24, Felix Natter a écrit :

> --> Do you agree with me in that we should create a single source
> package for 7.3 with those binary packages (plus doc packages)

Thank you for taking care of this update. No objection from me, I think
I would have preferred distinct source packages since the projects are
somewhat independent and it spares a run through the NEW queue, but
that's not very important. If the new insubstantial maintainer splits
the source repository we can still return to independent source packages
later.

Emmanuel Bourg