flamingo/substance/trident update (affects r-deps triplea, jajuk, bgfinancas)

hi,

I would like to start to update these libraries to 7.3 as will be
required by freeplane 1.4 (and it looks like it's a pile of work).

In jessie, these are from three different source packages:
https://packages.debian.org/source/sid/flamingo
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/flamingo/

https://packages.debian.org/source/sid/substance
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/substance/

https://packages.debian.org/source/sid/trident
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/trident/

(plus some stuff like substance-swingx and substance-flamingo for which
I couldn't find packages)

Nowadays, all necessary packages:
  'com.github.insubstantial:flamingo:7.3',
  'com.github.insubstantial:substance:7.3',
  'com.github.insubstantial:substance-flamingo:7.3',
  'com.github.insubstantial:substance-swingx:7.3',
  'com.github.insubstantial:trident:7.3',

are maintained in a single git repository and one release tarball:

https://github.com/Insubstantial/insubstantial
https://github.com/Insubstantial/insubstantial/archive/insubstantial_7.3.tar.gz

--> Do you agree with me in that we should create a single source
package for 7.3 with those binary packages (plus doc packages):
libflamingo-java
libsubstance-java
libsubstance-flamingo-java
libsubstance-swingx-java
libtrident-java
?

To r-dep maintainers: Can you help me verify that your packages
work with insubstantial 7.3?

Cheers and Best Regards,
--
Felix Natter