Re: help get more paid people working Java/Android packaging

Miguel Landaeta:
> On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 02:31:02PM -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> I can say that an up-to-date gradle is one of my top priorities for this work.
>
> I'm pretty sure help in this regard is more than welcome and needed.
>
> I can't commit to being co-mentor but I'm pretty sure I can review and
> comment on the work contributed by any maintainer interested on
> updating on gradle.

Great, all help with answering questions and reviewing packages is most
appreciated.  A core goal of the GSoC program is getting students involved in
projects like Debian, so a welcoming community makes it much easier to bring
new recruits into the fold :)

.hc