Re: Having trouble updating maven-scm

Le 18/03/2015 06:38, Steve Kowalik a écrit :
> I'm attempting to package up Zanata for my day job, and I'm having
> trouble with maven-scm. I've not dealt a lot with Java packaging, so I'm
> learning as I go, but zanata-parent's POM looks complex enough that I
> should begin there.

Another suggestion, if the package is solely for your day job and not
for the Debian archive you can use jdeb to build it. This is much faster
than packaging all the dependencies in offline mode recursively and
ensuring the versions in Debian are compatible with the ones used by the
project.

https://github.com/tcurdt/jdeb

Emmanuel Bourg