Re: Having trouble updating maven-scm

Hi Steve,

Le 18/03/2015 06:38, Steve Kowalik a écrit :

> A collapsed dependency tree (that doesn't contain things that are
> already in the archive) I have so far looks like:
>
> zanata-parent:
> 	maven-sortpom-plugin:
> 		libreflection-utils-java (which I've packaged up fine)
> 		maven-gpg-plugin (same)
> 		maven-release-plugin: (working on it)
> 			surefire (>= 2.12)
> 			maven-scm (>= 1.4)

You most certainly do not need the maven-release-plugin to package this
project, because we never perform a release when building a Debian
package (this involves uploading artifacts to a Maven repository and
tagging the upstream VCS). You should be able to ignore it by adding an
entry in debian/maven.ignoreRules.

Likewsie the maven-sortpom-plugin doesn't looks necessary, it's just a
plugin to sort the entries in the pom and has no functional impact.

Emmanuel Bourg