Re: jffi 1.2.7 nearly ready to go, but jar at new location

Le 04/03/2015 04:27, Potter, Tim (Cloud Services) a écrit :

> Is there any packaging trick to make jffi appear at both locations -
> org.jruby.extras and com.github.jnr?  I thought this was what
> debian/maven.publishedRules was for, but it either doesn't do that or I
> can't figure out the syntax.

Hi Tim,

maven.publishedRules provides substitution rules to mh_make when the
dependencies are resolved *at build time*. It doesn't affect the
installed libraries. This means the broken reverse dependencies have to
be rebuilt, you'll see the new substitution rules automatically added to
maven.rules.

Emmanuel Bourg