Re: maven-compiler-plugin 3.x

Le 04/03/2015 03:53, Miguel Landaeta a écrit :
> Hi folks,
>
> I'd like to update this package to the most recent upstream release
> 3.2.
>
> Since this is a core maven plugin I just wanted to check with the team
> if somebody has a comment, observation or objection to this.

Hi Miguel,

I vaguely remember from the last time I upgraded the
maven-compiler-plugin and plexus-compiler that the version 3.x wasn't
compatible with Maven 2. Did you check that?

Also note that upgrading maven-compiler-plugin requires an update to
maven2-core and maven2 (in this order) to modify the version of the
plugin in the super pom (the pom is in maven2-core and is then embedded
in maven2).

Emmanuel Bourg