Re: Retiring as Debian Java Maintainer

Le 18/11/2014 05:40, tony mancill a écrit :

> Niels, I believe you played a large part in helping establish the
> welcoming atmosphere for Java team.

+1, thank you for your enlightening advices on IRC, I hope you'll still
hang around the #debian-java channel.

I'm glad you are now involved with the release team, we just need a
couple more Java developers in the tech committee and among the FTP
masters to complete our Plan : move up Java in the Debian ecosystem and
replace the legacy init systems with a pure Java one: systemj ! :)

Emmanuel Bourg