Re: Retiring as Debian Java Maintainer

On 11/17/2014 06:52 PM, Miguel Landaeta wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 07:53:51PM +0100, Niels Thykier wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> Once again, thanks for the good times and for making the Java team a
>> warm and welcoming place.  :)
>>

> Niels, thanks for your work during these years.

+1

Niels, I believe you played a large part in helping establish the
welcoming atmosphere for Java team.  (I don't think I would have joined
save for getting to meet you at DebConf10.)

Cheers,
tony

P.S.  I will handle updating Uploaders for the packages listed if it
saves you some time not having to file bugs.