Re: How to start if upstream source contains pom.xml

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 01:17:36PM +0200, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Le 18/07/2014 13:09, Andreas Tille a écrit :
>
> > Is this because of the missing dependencies or is anything else wrong
> > here?
>
> This is probably caused by the missing dependencies. I suggest to just
> ignore them, write them down for later investigation, and continue the
> mh_make process. The resulting package will not build, but you'll have
> all the debian/* files ready for further tinkering.
>
> If you can't complete the process please post the log and I'll take a look.

I went trough the whole mh_make process by trying to hit y/n/<enter>
wherever it seemed to be reasonable but there is even no such thing like
a log file.  I attached a tarball of the debian/ as it was created.

Do you get something else?

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--