Re: How to start if upstream source contains pom.xml

Le 18/07/2014 13:09, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> Is this because of the missing dependencies or is anything else wrong
> here?

This is probably caused by the missing dependencies. I suggest to just
ignore them, write them down for later investigation, and continue the
mh_make process. The resulting package will not build, but you'll have
all the debian/* files ready for further tinkering.

If you can't complete the process please post the log and I'll take a look.

Emmanuel Bourg