Re: plan to update libcomplete-clojure to 0.2.3

On 07/10/2014 03:11 PM, Tom Marble wrote:

> Eugenio:
>
> Wolodja (babilen) and I are working to update the leiningen
> package and one of the deps we have is libcomplete-clojure 0.2.3
> (currently 0.2.2 is in the archive).
>
> Let us know if you'd like to make the update.
>
> Separately babilen is proposing we move packages which list
> Maintainer as Debian Clojure Maintainers
> to Debian Java Maintainers.

Hi Tom,

I think it would be fine to merge the teams if that suits the Clojure
maintainers.  There was discussion of doing the same for Debian Scala
Maintainers, although it hasn't happened yet (I think mostly because
there hasn't been another upload of scala).

Cheers,
tony